Adding/Editing your Cooperator Logos
Manage Data for your Unit
- Within DM, click on the "Manage Data" link on the left side bar
- Select your Unit from the "Manage Data for Departments" dropdown and click the
- You are now managing data for your Unit
Add logo image to "Cooperator Agency"
- Click on the "Cooperator Agencies" link in the Main Menu area
- To add a logo to an existing cooperator agency, click on the pencil icon to "Edit" the cooperator agency
- To add a new cooperator agency (and add the logo), click on the
to add a new cooperator agency
- To add a new Logo, click on the "Store file" link
- To replace the existing Logo, click on the "Replace file" link
Please note that the logo is restricted to a height of 50 pixels. Therefore, please reduce your logo image to that size BEFORE uploading.
This will allow you to see how the image will look as well as greatly reduce the file size which is important for costs (we pay $$ for storage and retrieval of images)
and will make the pages faster to load.
- Click on the "Browse" button to navigate to and select the picture file you want to upload
- Click on the "Open" button of the dialog screen
- Click the OR
button to add the image and return to the Cooperator Agencies page
- Click the
button to add another new cooperator